Applying for the BA (Hons) Film & Video Editing
- Applications should be made on forms obtainable at the Central Administration of UTM from 09:00 – 15:30 on weekdays or downloadable from UTM’s website: Download Application form
- Completed Application Forms together with photocopies of supporting documents (inter alia,copies of education & birth certificates and copy of National Identity card) and payment of a non-refundable Application fee of MUR 500/- to be made exclusively in cash or office cheque on weekdays from 09:00 to 15:30 at the UTM as during the admission period [i.e. till 28th February 2018.]
- The UTM does not accept cash payments by post and strongly advises applicants against sending cash by post. UTM shall not be held liable if an applicant adopts this mode of payment
- Photocopies of documents submitted by applicants are not returnable.
- Only successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications.
- The UTM reserves the right to alter fees or other charges
- The UTM reserves the right not to run any of the advertised Programmes.
- The UTM reserves the right to run the above programme at any of its centres and rented premises.
- UTM run courses from Mondays to Saturdays from 08h00 to 20h30 and Sundays from 08h00 to 14h00.