MBA Finance And Investment
Moulding managerial skills in the handling financial resources for investment!
Learn the latest in-depth knowledge and insights, plus the right skills and mindset essential for a successful career as finance professional. The programme is based around the main classes of capital investment activities, which allow students to focus upon advanced developments in finance and investment to meet their interests and career aspirations.The Programme aims at equipping students with the knowledge and skills required to be effective at the managerial level in the field of Finance and Investment.
- Finance MBAs can prepare you well for a variety of these positions including: Corporate Finance. Financial Modelling and Valuation, Wealth and Portfolio Management, Investment Banking, Finance Research Analyst, Financial Consulting, Merchant Banking, Risk Management and Asset Management.
Expand their knowledge of financial modelling and investment decisions.
Employ advanced analytical tools and quantitative techniques relevant to the financial world.
Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis and interpretation of a wide range of data.
Synthesize knowledge from across a range of business disciplines, and apply it to the analysis of complex investment issues.
Demonstrate key personal and inter-personal skills for effective management and implementation of solutions in organizations.
- Admission decisions will be made by the School of Accounting, Finance and Economics on a case to case basis.
- Candidates must either be:
- Graduates of a recognised university or other institutions of higher education with at least a second class honours degree or holders of an approved professional qualification deemed equivalent to an honours degree.
- Other honours graduates or holders of an equivalent qualification may be admitted if they produce evidence which satisfies the School Board of their competence to pursue the programme;
- Note: Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements but who submit satisfactory evidence of having passed examinations or have acquired managerial experience which are deemed by the APL/APEL Committee to be equivalent to any of the above.
- Overseas Candidates
- Overseas candidates whose first language is not English and who do not hold a degree or equivalent professional qualification taught in English will be required to produce evidence of their competence in English.
14 Lessons2 Years, comprising 4 Semesters (Minimum Duration 2 years and Maximum Duration 4 years from date of registration)