MBA – Human Resource with Knowledge Management
Unlocking human potentials in organisations.
Human Resource and Knowledge Management MBA programmes combine the essentials of generic MBA programmes with specialized human resource and knowledge management training such as mediation, planning, recruitment and labor relations.For this reason, this MBA program is swiftly becoming a popular MBA specialization for students with aspirations to work in large, established companies. The MBA combines a blend of modules in fundamental management disciplineas well as in the specialised area of human resource and knowledge management. The programme emphasises communication and interpersonal skills as well as the conceptual and technical skills critical to managerial careers and are intended primarily to meet the needs of people of the managerial community.
- The programme aims at equipping students with the latest developments in the field of Human ResourceManagement. Since HR Managers are increasing being called upon to create, sustain and manage a Knowledge Management Culture in Organizations the programme is also enhanced by dealing with KM issues.
A systematic understanding of organisations, their management, and the changing external environment in which they operate;
A theoretical and practical grounding in the key disciplines of modern business and their application to human resource and knowledge management;
A practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to enhance theory and practice in relation to the management of human resource and knowledge management;
To develop critical thinking and communications skills, thereby allowing our graduates to conduct research independently and to be able to evaluate the work of others;
Professional and personal growth of the student in a challenging and friendly atmosphere;
The opportunity for course members to study a series of self-contained intensive modules and to learn through action taking and through teamwork
- Graduates from a recognised university or other institutions of higher education with at least a second class honours degree or holders of an approved professional qualification deemed equivalent to an honours degree.
- Or A recognized Diploma in the relevant field with at least 5 years of work experience.
- Or An approved professional qualification recognized as being equivalent to an honours degree
- Or Other honours graduates or holders of an equivalent qualification may be admitted if they produce evidence which satisfies the School Board of their competence to pursue the programme
- Or Other qualifications and/or experience which demonstrate that a candidate possesses appropriate knowledge and skills at standard acceptable by the Academic Council.
14 Lessons2 years