MBA – Marketing Management
Making marketing work for professionals.
The MBA is the best known management qualification in the world. It can accelerate your career, prepare you for promotion and, help you change direction or offer a complete career change. This Master of Business Administration is not just a postgraduate experience; it is a life experience. It will change you and your outlook, and it will certainly stretch you with its intensity and diversity. By studying a broad range of subjects you will learn to see management processes from a number of different perspectives, not least the international dimension that influences the very concept of today’s business and organisations.The world of marketing operates within an increasingly dynamic, international arena where competition has intensified and customer needs and wants change by the day. Change occurs in every aspect of the marketing environment; social, economic, political and especially technological with digital developments. Marketing has focused on satisfying customer needs profitability but achieving ‘customer delight’ seems necessary now for commercial success. This programme provides the necessary knowledge and skills to operate effectively in today’s turbulent and competitive local and international marketing environment.
- The programme aims at equipping students with General Management knowledge and skills to operate effectively and efficiently as managers with a clear marketing orientation.
A systematic understanding of organisations, their management, and the changing external environment in which they operate;
A theoretical and practical grounding in the key disciplines of modern business and their application to business and management;
And develop key cognitive, problem solving, qualitative, quantitative, computing, interpersonal, group working and research skills; A critical awareness, informed by the latest theory and practice, of business management, and the changing external environment in which they operate;
A practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to enhance theory and practice in relation to the management of businesses;
To develop critical thinking and communications skills, thereby allowing our graduates to conduct research independently and to be able to evaluate the work of others;
Professional and personal growth of the student in a challenging yet friendly atmosphere;
The opportunity for course members to study a series of self-contained intensive modules and to learn through action taking and through teamwork.
- Graduates from a recognised university or other institutions of higher education with at least a second class honours degree or holders of an approved professional qualification deemed equivalent to an honours degree.
- Or A recognized Diploma in the relevant field with at least 5 years of work experience.
- Or An approved professional qualification recognized as being equivalent to an honours degree
- Or Other honours graduates or holders of an equivalent qualification may be admitted if they produce evidence which satisfies the School Board of their competence to pursue the programme
- Or Other qualifications and/or experience which demonstrate that a candidate possesses appropriate knowledge and skills at standard acceptable by the Academic Council.
14 Lessons2 years