Dr. Geerish SUDDUL
|Field of expertise||
Business Informatics and Software Engineering (BISE)
1. G.Suddul, R.Foogooa, A.Ramdoyal, U.Bahadoor, N.Doolhur, “State for the Infrastructure for M-Services”, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning, Mumbai, India, Jan 2011, IEEE.
2. M. Richomme, G.Suddul, R. Basgeet and A. Soobul, “Emerginov: How free software can boost local innovation, a win-win deal between operator and local innovation partners”, In proceedings of AFRICOMM 2010, 2nd International ICST Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries, 25-26 November 2010, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. G.Suddul and N.Mohamudally, “An Optimized Messaging Framework for Mobile Web Service Clients”, In proceedings of 13th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) on Knowledge Management and Innovation in Advancing Economies, pp 1682, Marrakech, Morocco, Nov 2009.
4. G.Suddul and N.Mohamudally, “A Comparative Analysis of the MTG (Mobile Tourist Guide for Mauritius) with other Mobile Tourist Guide Systems”, In proceedings of 8th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) on Information Management in the Networked Economy, Issues and Solutions, pp 100, Dublin, Ireland, June 2007.
5. G.Suddul and N.Mohamudally, “Tourist’s Perception of the Mobile Tourist Guide (MTG) System for Mauritius”, In proceedings of 2nd International Workshop on Tourism and ICT: Dynamic and Intelligent Configuration of Tourism Services, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands, May 2006.
6. G.Suddul and N.Mohamudally, “A proposed software architecture for graphical data manipulation in the context of a mobile GIS for the tourism industry in Mauritius”, In proceedings of IRMA, 17th International Conference on Emerging Trends and Information in Technology Management, pp 925, Washington D.C.,USA, May 2006.