1. Naidoo P., Ramseook-Munhurrun P., and Sowamber V. (2020). “Sustainable Tourism Policies and Corporate Branding: Case of LUX* Resorts and Hotels”. In Sharma A., Ignacio Pulido-Fernández J. and Hassan A. (2020) Sustainable Destination Branding and Marketing: Strategies for Tourism Development. 264 pages, CABI Press.
2. Naidoo P. and Ramseook-Munhurrun P. (2019). Contribution of Small Social Enterprises to the Tourism Experience. In Philip L. Pearce Hera Oktadiana (Eds). Delivering Tourism Intelligence: From Analysis to Action complete. Emerald Group Publishing: UK.
3. Naidoo P. and Sharpley R. (2016) Local Perceptions of the Relative Contributions of Enclave Tourism and Agritourism to Community Well-being: The case of Mauritius, Journal of Destination Marketing and Management, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 16-25.
5. Ramseook-Munhurrun, P. and Naidoo, P. (2011), “Customers’ Perspectives of Service Quality in Internet Banking”, Services Marketing Quarterly , Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 247-264.
6. Naidoo, P., Ramseook-Munhurrun, P. and Seegoolam, P. (2011), “An assessment of
Visitor Satisfaction with Nature-Based Tourism Attraction”, International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 87-98, ISSN: 1933-3153
7. Sharpley, R. and Naidoo, P. (2010), “Tourism and Poverty Reduction: The Case of Mauritius”, Tourism and Hospitality Planning & Development , Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 145-162.
Area of Research Interest and Supervision
My main research interests relate to Tourism and Hospitality, Sustainable Development, Small Island Developing States, Green Consumption, Green Hotels, Service Experience and Service Quality, Agritourism, well-being, quality of life and happiness of communities, resort tourism, agritourism, tourism in emerging markets, sustainable tourism, tourism marketing, destination management and tourism education.
Dr(Mrs). Perunjodi NAIDOO
School of Sustainable Development and Tourism Department of Tourism, Leisure and Services Management