MSc Educational Administration and Technology
The sworn course for avid software developers who want to change the world!
This two-year part-time Masters programme is designed to meet the needs of teachers, lecturers, trainers, educators, educational administrators, educational technologists rectors, principals, managers, policy makers and other professionals interested in the practical and theoretical issues of educational administration and technologies in educational settings. This programme is designed for practicing professionals in the education sector, and for those who aspire to hold positions of responsibility within the educational setting.This programme aims to develop an understanding at the improvement of professional practice by extending knowledge, expertise and skills through the application of research findings to existing educational problems and issues.
- For those who wish to join the educational field by influence the management of today’s local educational institutions. This part-time MA programme will thus prepares students for leading today’s and tomorrow’s educational hubs by setting priorities, assessing the costs, and resources required for the holistic development of our educational institution in the quest to better serve the future generation.
Analyse the challenging issues and tasks relevant to the administration and planning of education at various levels.
Enable students to apply theories and concepts to the field of education and technology.
Appreciate the effects of organisational and societal influences on educational administration and technology.
Recognise the need to blend the result of research in the field of education with practical experience. Enable students to investigate problems and generate solutions by selecting and employing the most appropriate research methods and analytical frames and carrying out a research study.
- (i) a Honours degree from a recognized University
- (ii) an approved professional qualification recognised as being equivalent to a honours degree by the Academic Council.
- (iii) an Ordinary Degree or a non-honours degree from a recognized University with at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field which demonstrate that a candidate possesses appropriate knowledge and skills at a standard acceptable by the Academic Council.
- English Language Requirement
- Applicants not fulfilling the English Language requirement must have either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum test score of seven (7) for admission or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum test score of 550 for the paper-based test or a minimum test score of 79 for the internet-based test for admission.
13 LessonsMinimum 2 years, Maximum 4 years
Psychological Foundations of Education
Information Technology And Educational Administration
Theoretical Foundations Of Educational Administration
Educational Policy And Planning
School And Community Relations
School Management In Practice
Education Technology And Change
Educational And Administrative Law
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Project Management for Sustainable Education
Duration Minimum 2 years, Maximum 4 years