BSc (Hons) Financial Services with Global Business
For a successful career in financial services and Global Business Sector.
The Financial Services sector has over the past decade emerged as one of the most important pillars of the Mauritian economy. The sector has quickly matured, with international banking institutions, insurance companies, investment companies, venture capital companies, fund management institutions, money changers, leasing companies, and management companies coming to establish business in Mauritius as Global Business Licensed Companies. Based on surveys at National level, this programme has been designed to match skills shortages of the financial services provided in the Global Business Sector. The BSc (Hons) Financial Services with Global Business programme aims at bridging the gap between demand for and supply of professionals within the Global Business and financial services sector and focus on the following core areas:
- Company and Trust Administrationand Banking in Global Business;
- Fund Accounting and Administration; and
- Regulatory Framework, Compliance, Fiduciary and AML/CFT.
Who can join?
- School leavers wishing to specialize and embark on a career in the Financial Services Sector.
- Current employees of management companies
- Legal and paralegals
- Accountants who wish to have a competitive edge in fund operation.